20 December, 2012

cute message card

안녕 여러분 (Hello Everybody)

Today I want to talk about…. My “Spirit” which is “kata-kata” where I get some spirit from that….when I pass , read, look and  go deep to the meaning..I’ll get an energy to do things what I really don’t want to do it..likes assignments! Study! lalalala

Actually, there is only intro. to attract u guys to read for the next story ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ (kekeke). Erm,,,, last last last day.. I already forgot when it is, while I look and “scan” the paper “The Star” I found something!  Guess what… ? yeay! Thats correct! something that I  really like it, and suddenly my brain  going to be creative.. I made those of the things just for me.. not for others,, but ONLY For me…no order, no request hehehe...
.
WHY? Because…… I like it so much! at first I want to give to my friends as a gift before start the final  exam. But.. I'm  love it !어떻게요? so, I decide just  give to myself… and   for sure there is no one can give me something like -->

this..

Faham x?? try Google Translate.... jgn malas hehe
Jangan terlebih ikut  ayat ni..nanti apo pon xbuat hahaha
i'm copy this from... Minho's Drama..
did u familiar with this pic or " word"?
yeay! "From, Kang Tae Joon - To The Beautiful U


At the end, I paste it around the mirror.. so, everyday(매일), every minute (매분) and every time I look at the mirror… not only me.. but my roommate also.. hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment