07 July, 2011

ADAM... ADAM....ADAM.. tak habis-habis

PART 4   I DO IT MYSELF, JUST FOR U

LASTLY, koleksi hasil kraf tangan sy yg guna pakai  gambar2 ADAM dr paper n majalah ni.

I did this frame during holiday in 2004, that mean I form 5.. I got the box n I don’t know what to do so i used it to do this frame just to put that pic… huhu.. I put this pic at my door’s room but… when my mum saw this … huh, my ears like to burn cause listen for her nagging… bla bla bla..


Second, this pic I took 6 year ago at my friend’s home... I went to her home to visit her because she got an accident... Her leg was broken ( gerun tgk kaki dia yg bercacak besi). Disamping borak2 n menceriakan suasana.. we took a lot a pictures for remember that moment.. And I took this pic also… actually, I want that magazine.. but that not her own but her sister.. so, I can’t take that Adam’s pic..but for the alternative I took pic with that magazine.. huhu



Thirdly, I put adam pin into this bear’s pocket, did u see it… just a small one.. but actually Adam’s face at that pic is so cute.. like a child.. Seriously, .. Because of that I put that pic, so I can see it every day…Actually, this bear I got when I form 5 at one festival… I think that is not suitable to call festival but… tp cam pasar malam lah.. hahaha.. ada sorang abg ni stop kitorang, and dia bg teka teki… just a simple one, n for the presents we can choose anything at his shop, but only me can answered with the correctly and I got the present.. Actually, that is not only bear but it is a earphone or hand free… when the cable put at bottom our hand phone and we will listen from the bear..




 I’m really hope, this is the last entry about you!… I don’t know but I feel so hurt deep  inside in my heart.. I ****** so much but, I know I can’t get anything from u.. so sad… Honestly, I’m really want  throw out u from my life now and forever.. But why? It is very difficult to me..

HAHAHAH I’m goanna be crazy… help me, help me… I’m hate u but I miss , love, arghhhh!! I’m fed up with u.. U are so messy in my life.. I’m really hoped that I will hate u so much… like I LIKE u now…. sorry…. But that just a word from my mouth.. my heart?? I can’t…. I can’t do it… please everyone give pray for me.. I really want to throw him from my life..
I’m ur fan, one of ur million fan that I hope…but, u never see my existing… I so sad.. I’m so stupid cause join that contest.. I want to surrender because I know I’m never winning it. Just delete my pic plzzz… just delete it..i won’t see u again..
 bye.. bye..

0 comments:

Post a Comment