11 July, 2011

my Little shop..

ASSALAMUALAIKUM....
Today 8.7.2011 its means I’m already staying at home for 2 month++! Wow… I don’t believe it… but it is a fact. And now I got awareness that I can’t waste my time only... Just stay at home watching Malay’s drama, washing the cloths, Make dishes and so on. I must make MONEY!  While my friends Got a lot of money.

So, my mum, start the business.. Just a small business.. First of all, I think my mum sure or not do this.. and when I see that she seriousness to try open the shop.. Or kedai runcit ni.. and I’m just support her.. Firstly, she bought 4 type of junk food..

Unfortunately, our business is not so good.. Half of that junk food we eat and pay ourselves..  by the way.. i learn something.. i must  find the ways to tell or show to people that my home is a shop... not just gantung2 cam main jual2 cam budak2 tu... so, i got the idea and i discuss with my friend, after that I’m decide that a want to sell TOP UP.. because all human in the world except children have a phone  and for sure all student that stay my resident area need top up nearest their home...

And now, Alhamdulillah..  every day a lot of people come to my home just to buy top up.. not a junk food.. but it’s okay... lama2.. they will buy it also..Im hope this plan just not stop when I’m continue my study, but go on and go on.. 

My sis must help my mum to arrange that shop.. From the small until the big one.. insyaallah.. and I’m really excited to wait  RAMADAN this year, because many thing or kuih-muih i can sell.. not just for eat  by ourselves but to sell also... huhu
Now, i want to share pictures of my shop... ala2 shop lah... huhuhu just a small one after this i want to make it like the real shop...

sapa2 nk beli to4.. call me... :p

ada sape2 nk beli mamme?? haha

 tempat cashier 

0 comments:

Post a Comment