13 August, 2011

MEMASAK

Haiii, sy nak share something ni…sebenarnya dah dua hari brturut-turut sy masak utk berbuka puasa.. First day is the day before yesterday, I cooked “Paprik Ayam” I got the recipe from the google, I not sure from whose blogs. So, im copy n paste into my lappy..

Actually, I’m just miss it because at colleague im always buy it for dinner so, I tell my mum and she proceed it than I go to the shop buy the ingredients and I made it..AWESOME!! hehe puji masakan sendiri ngee, the taste is similarly like I buy it at the stall or restaurant, wah melampau..

So,menjadilah masakan itu..but I cooked it just a little secoit jer because it was a tryout only, and for the bersahur I cooked lebihlah.. so boleh makan puas2… my mum praise me…my smile was very big lah BUT! My bro comment my cooking cause of the he heat the duan limau purut’s smell.. citt! Tp makan jugak..licin plak tu pinggan..tapi sayang! Sy xtersempat plak nak snap pic sbb siap masak ngam2 pukul 7 pm so, mmg xsempat nk buat apa2 lah..lepas siap masak terus prepared for the berbuka..
Okay.., yesterday I cooked “Tom Yam Ayam” why ayam?? Because I can’t eat meat as well it will make me headache seperti kepala dilanggar kereta sorong  *exaggeration . my older brother said, “letok 2 supik perencah tom yam ni baru kaw” so im decide to try it, n that’s right it is mmg kaw!! Merah menyala nk makan pon risau takut berebut toilet haha

Tp it’s just a assumption the true is the taste is very delicious hah, lg sekali puji diri sendiri bak kata pepatah masuk lif naik sendiri..mmglah sbb dh tekan button tu haha..back to the story mory.. so, I think I have the cooking’s talent in myself and I just to need bring up for everyday to enter the kitchen even to cooked or just watching my mum’s cooking hihi

Same like “paprik ayam’s case, im also forget to snap that pic.. Please be believe me, I don’t make a lie.. im really cooked both that recipe… haha xkisah pon korang percaya ke x, sbb dah xde bukti nk tunjuk semuanya dah dihadam secara lansung oleh perut2 yg memakanya..dan mungkin telah selamat dilepaskan hak hak…. Pengotor!

Ok, that’s all from me… we’ll see again tomorrow or after tomorrow hehe… bye bye
c u later..

0 comments:

Post a Comment